What is a HydraFacial?
A great facial can help you feel and look more attractive, which is why Bella Mia Medical Aesthetics and Laser Institute is happy to offer Tampa, FL men and women the innovative HydraFacial. This comprehensive facial device makes it easier for us to customize your treatment to your exact skin care needs. After receiving this luxuriating procedure, you'll notice a more even skin tone, healthier-looking skin, and increased suppleness. In addition to improving your facial skin, a HydraFacial Keravive treatment can help to improve the health of your scalp to promote thicker, fuller-looking hair. If you feel worried about clogged pores, signs of aging, dry spots, or rough skin texture, or thinning hair, our experienced team at Bella Mia Medical Aesthetics and Laser Institute can develop a custom HydraFacial treatment plan for you. Based on your skin type and needs, we can ensure the treatment matches your goals. To keep your complexion looking young and healthy, please schedule an appointment to learn more about the HydraFacial system and other nonsurgical procedures.
"I was in town and had fillers done by Dr. Panchal 2 years ago. She did such a great job and was so professional, I continue to fly back in from out of state yearly because I trust her and her expertise. She really takes the time to listen and it looks so natural. She explained the whole process to me and what I should expect in the days following. I am already planning to return in a few months for a few more treatments we discussed. After my experiences I would not trust anyone else other then Dr. Panchal with my aesthetics needs! I also had a hydrafacial done by Juliana which was amazing! She was awesome and explained it all to me in detail."- E.R. / Google / Jan 06, 2020
"I love the services that Bella Mia offers. I always have a wonderful experience when I visit. I just had a facial done by Juliana and my skin looks radiant and glowing! I can’t thank her enough!"- C.L. / Google / Oct 06, 2019
"Can’t say enough wonderful things about the entire staff at Bella Mia! All professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!"- J.W. / Google / Jul 06, 2020
"From the moment I called Bella Mia I knew I had selected the right place to have the laser and hydrofacial done. Dr. Rivera answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease when I went in for my consultation. I felt that she truly care as to what was best for me. She was very caring and went out of her way to accommodate me. My first treatment session with Julianna exceeded my expectations. She was very professional, friendly and extremely knowledgable. She was very patient and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Bella Mia to anyone who is looking for outstanding service and a place where people truly care, and are very professional."- K.D. / Google / Oct 06, 2019
"My experience was great. Dr. Panchal listened to what I wanted to accomplish, explained the process and what I should expect. I felt incredibly knowledgeable after we discussed my treatment. The final results from my treatment plan are amazing. My Hydrafacial by Juliana was relaxing and informative. Afterwards my skin was smooth and refreshed. I am looking forward to my next Hydrafacial! Thank you #bellamiamedical"- J.S. / Google / Oct 06, 2019
OUR HYDRAFACIALS ADDRESS MULTIPLE SKINCARE NEEDS SUCH AS:
- Fine lines
- Wrinkles Elasticity
- Firmness Even Tone
- Vibrancy Skin Texture Brown Spots Oily
- Congested Skin Acne Enlarged Pores
- Unhealthy scalp and thinning hair
- Signature Hydrafacial: Deeply cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate your skin with our Signature Hydrafacial! We can customize your treatment to further address your specific skin concerns with our award-winning booster serums!
- Radiance Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with the addition of our Britenol® formula to minimize the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even skin complexion.
- Clarifying Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with extended extractions and LED light therapy to remove congestion in your skin.
- Restorative Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with the addition of a Growth Factor Booster! This helps restore skin health, tone, texture, elasticity, and vitality.
- Rejuvenation Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with the addition of our DermaBuilder™ boost! This helps minimize the signs of aging and will recharge the skin with a patented combination of peptides, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- LED Light Therapy: Light therapy is the application of light energy to the skin for therapeutic benefits. It is a natural photo-biochemical reaction similar to the process of plant photosynthesis. The energy delivered by the LEDs enhances cellular metabolism, accelerates the repair and replenishment of damaged skin cells, and stimulates the production of collagen. As a result, skin texture, tone, and elastin may be improved with a series of treatments. Blue light therapy helps improve the appearance of oily or congested skin and can be used to treat moderate inflammatory acne. Blue LED therapy is an alternative for clients who do not respond well to other acne therapies. LED therapy can be performed as an individual treatment or in combination with your Hydrafacial.
- Lymphatic Therapy: Lymphatic Drainage gives an added enhancement to your HydraFacial MD treatment. It moves toxins out of the lymph nodes, boosting the immune system and increasing blood circulation. By enhancing the HydraFacial MD treatment with mechanical lymphatic drainage, the skin is able to be healthy and radiant at its most optimal level.
- HydraFacial Keravive: Helps to improve scalp health by removing clogged hair follicles, nourishing dry skin, improving circulation, and cleansing dead skin cells — all of which can directly result in thinner-looking hair. The three-step process cleanses and exfoliates, hydrates, and nourishes your scalp to help your hair look thicker, healthier, and fuller.
Not sure which HydraFacial is best for you? Call now for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About HydraFacials
What to expect from the results of a HydraFacial
Considered an excellent treatment to include in your routine facial care regimen, a HydraFacial takes the process of a regular facial one step further. It works effectively to clean out your pores and provide an overall deeper level of cleansing. Based on your unique skin condition, our team at Bella Mia Medical Aesthetics and Laser Institute is also able to add additional elements to the facial to help enhance and improve many different types of skin issues.
Can I combine a HydraFacial with other treatments?
Several of our patients combine their HydraFacial treatment with a variety of additional treatments. These can be performed during the same treatment session, and they may include facial fillers, BOTOX®, and an accompanying appointment may also include a laser peel.
How often should I have a HydraFacial?
HydraFacials can be performed as regularly as you feel your skin needs rejuvenation. The majority of our patients schedule their HydraFacials a few months apart and supplement with traditional facials in between. Throughout your consultation at our facility, we will discuss how often you should receive a HydraFacial in order to preserve your desired results.
Is A HydraFacial® Treatment Safe During Pregnancy?
A closer look at the popular HydraFacial MD system, including what it is, how it works, and whether pregnant women are eligible for treatment.Read
A Traditional Facial or a HydraFacial®? What is the Difference?
Hydrafacial treatment offers complete skin rejuvenation when compared to traditional facials. Discover your options when attending a consultation.Read
Skin Imperfections Improved With A HydraFacial®
The HydraFacial is a multi-step, customizable facial treatment that can smooth out wrinkles, even out the skin tone, and improve skin elasticity.Read
APRIL IS ROSACEA AWARENESS MONTH
Learn more about rosacea during rosacea awareness month!Read