What is a HydraFacial?
A great facial can help you feel and look more attractive, which is why Bella Mia Medical Aesthetics and Laser Institute is happy to offer Tampa, FL men and women the innovative HydraFacial. This comprehensive facial device makes it easier for us to customize your treatment to your exact skin care needs. After receiving this luxuriating procedure, you'll notice a more even skin tone, healthier-looking skin, and increased suppleness. In addition to improving your facial skin, a HydraFacial Keravive treatment can help to improve the health of your scalp to promote thicker, fuller-looking hair. If you feel worried about clogged pores, signs of aging, dry spots, or rough skin texture, or thinning hair, our experienced team at Bella Mia Medical Aesthetics and Laser Institute can develop a custom HydraFacial treatment plan for you. Based on your skin type and needs, we can ensure the treatment matches your goals. To keep your complexion looking young and healthy, please schedule an appointment to learn more about the HydraFacial system and other nonsurgical procedures.
"I’ve been to Bella Mia most recently for Hydrafacials and dermaplaning. I’ve really enjoyed these treatments and the results! Dr Panchal is patient with my many questions regarding future treatments I’m considering. Taylor gives a thorough and luxurious Hydrafacial. I love that there are doctors for consultation and that they keep things on time when you are busy I highly recommend Bella Mia and plan to continue going there for treatments and products"- J.R. / Google / Aug 01, 2021
"Bella mia is a welcoming and professional place. The entire staff is super friendly. I highly recommend it. I had my services with Juliana. She was very informative, very helpful, and super nice. She made sure at all times I was comfortable. She is amazing!! Cannot say enough great things about this place!"- A.A. / Google / Aug 02, 2021
"Bella mia is a welcoming and professional place. The entire staff is super friendly. I highly recommend it. I had my services with Juliana. She was very informative, very helpful, and super nice. She made sure at all times I was comfortable. She is amazing!! Cannot say enough great things about this place!"- G.L. / Google / Aug 03, 2021
"Dr Panchal is incredibly detailed, dedicated & knowledgeable practitioner. I highly recommend her and her helpful staff. I would say that Pina’s care is a cut above the rest for your skin care / aesthetic needs. Bravo Bella Mia ♥️ I feel grateful to have discovered her."- A.H. / Google / Aug 16, 2021
"Soo happy with my experience. Dr Panchal is pretty, kind and very skilled. She knows how to get you looking and feeling refreshed. She explains everything, is very attentive and texts you to follow up. I’m very happy with my experience and results. Go see her, you won’t regret it. I’m going back for a facial soon and look forward to going again."- B.R. / Google / Aug 16, 2021
OUR HYDRAFACIALS ADDRESS MULTIPLE SKINCARE NEEDS SUCH AS:
- Fine lines
- Wrinkles Elasticity
- Firmness Even Tone
- Vibrancy Skin Texture Brown Spots Oily
- Congested Skin Acne Enlarged Pores
- Unhealthy scalp and thinning hair
- Signature Hydrafacial: Deeply cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate your skin with our Signature Hydrafacial! We can customize your treatment to further address your specific skin concerns with our award-winning booster serums!
- Radiance Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with the addition of our Britenol® formula to minimize the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even skin complexion.
- Clarifying Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with extended extractions and LED light therapy to remove congestion in your skin.
- Restorative Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with the addition of a Growth Factor Booster! This helps restore skin health, tone, texture, elasticity, and vitality.
- Rejuvenation Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with the addition of our DermaBuilder™ boost! This helps minimize the signs of aging and will recharge the skin with a patented combination of peptides, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- LED Light Therapy: Light therapy is the application of light energy to the skin for therapeutic benefits. It is a natural photo-biochemical reaction similar to the process of plant photosynthesis. The energy delivered by the LEDs enhances cellular metabolism, accelerates the repair and replenishment of damaged skin cells, and stimulates the production of collagen. As a result, skin texture, tone, and elastin may be improved with a series of treatments. Blue light therapy helps improve the appearance of oily or congested skin and can be used to treat moderate inflammatory acne. Blue LED therapy is an alternative for clients who do not respond well to other acne therapies. LED therapy can be performed as an individual treatment or in combination with your Hydrafacial.
- Lymphatic Therapy: Lymphatic Drainage gives an added enhancement to your HydraFacial MD treatment. It moves toxins out of the lymph nodes, boosting the immune system and increasing blood circulation. By enhancing the HydraFacial MD treatment with mechanical lymphatic drainage, the skin is able to be healthy and radiant at its most optimal level.
- HydraFacial Keravive: Helps to improve scalp health by removing clogged hair follicles, nourishing dry skin, improving circulation, and cleansing dead skin cells — all of which can directly result in thinner-looking hair. The three-step process cleanses and exfoliates, hydrates, and nourishes your scalp to help your hair look thicker, healthier, and fuller.
Not sure which HydraFacial is best for you? Call now for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About HydraFacials
What to expect from the results of a HydraFacial
Considered an excellent treatment to include in your routine facial care regimen, a HydraFacial takes the process of a regular facial one step further. It works effectively to clean out your pores and provide an overall deeper level of cleansing. Based on your unique skin condition, our team at Bella Mia Medical Aesthetics and Laser Institute is also able to add additional elements to the facial to help enhance and improve many different types of skin issues.
Can I combine a HydraFacial with other treatments?
Several of our patients combine their HydraFacial treatment with a variety of additional treatments. These can be performed during the same treatment session, and they may include facial fillers, BOTOX®, and an accompanying appointment may also include a laser peel.
How often should I have a HydraFacial?
HydraFacials can be performed as regularly as you feel your skin needs rejuvenation. The majority of our patients schedule their HydraFacials a few months apart and supplement with traditional facials in between. Throughout your consultation at our facility, we will discuss how often you should receive a HydraFacial in order to preserve your desired results.
Will a HydraFacial® Brighten My Skin Tone?
The HydraFacial treatment in Tampa, FL is an approach to removing old skin cells and restoring your facial tone.Read
Is A HydraFacial® Treatment Safe During Pregnancy?
A closer look at the popular HydraFacial MD system, including what it is, how it works, and whether pregnant women are eligible for treatment.Read
A Traditional Facial or a HydraFacial®? What is the Difference?
Hydrafacial treatment offers complete skin rejuvenation when compared to traditional facials. Discover your options when attending a consultation.Read
Skin Imperfections Improved With A HydraFacial®
The HydraFacial is a multi-step, customizable facial treatment that can smooth out wrinkles, even out the skin tone, and improve skin elasticity.Read