What is a HydraFacial?
A great facial can help you feel and look more attractive, which is why Bella Mia Medical Aesthetics and Laser Institute is happy to offer Tampa, FL men and women the innovative HydraFacial. This comprehensive facial device makes it easier for us to customize your treatment to your exact skin care needs. After receiving this luxuriating procedure, you'll notice a more even skin tone, healthier-looking skin, and increased suppleness. If you feel worried about clogged pores, signs of aging, dry spots, or rough skin texture, our experienced team at Bella Mia Medical Aesthetics and Laser Institute can develop a custom HydraFacial treatment plan for you. Based on your skin type and needs, we can ensure the treatment matches your goals. To keep your complexion looking young and healthy, please schedule an appointment to learn more about the HydraFacial system and other nonsurgical procedures.
"Hands down the best in Tampa! Amazing staff, caring, professional and VERY knowledgeable (hard to find these days). I do Hydrafacial treatments and Tattoo Removal with Juliana (best aesthetician and laser tech!) and Dr. Panchal. I have done these treatments in the past at other places but they do not even compare to BellaMia. Juliana and Dr. Panchal went above and beyond to help me figure out the best plan to completely removed my unwanted tattoo and focused only on what my skin needs are, as opposed to just trying to sell me on something as some places do. You can tell they love what they do:) I always struggled with breakouts until I started seeing these two ladies, so if you want RESULTS, give them a call!"- J.S. / Google / Jan 07, 2020
OUR HYDRAFACIALS ADDRESS MULTIPLE SKINCARE NEEDS SUCH AS:
- Fine lines
- Wrinkles Elasticity
- Firmness Even Tone
- Vibrancy Skin Texture Brown Spots Oily
- Congested Skin Acne Enlarged Pores
- Signature Hydrafacial: Deeply cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate your skin with our Signature Hydrafacial! We can customize your treatment to further address your specific skin concerns with our award-winning booster serums!
- Radiance Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with the addition of our Britenol® formula to minimize the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even skin complexion.
- Clarifying Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with extended extractions and LED light therapy to remove congestion in your skin.
- Restorative Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with the addition of a Growth Factor Booster! This helps restore skin health, tone, texture, elasticity, and vitality.
- Rejuvenation Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with the addition of our DermaBuilder™ boost! This helps minimize the signs of aging and will recharge the skin with a patented combination of peptides, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- LED Light therapy: Light therapy is the application of light energy to the skin for therapeutic benefits. It is a natural photo-biochemical reaction similar to the process of plant photosynthesis. The energy delivered by the LEDs enhances cellular metabolism, accelerates the repair and replenishment of damaged skin cells, and stimulates the production of collagen. As a result, skin texture, tone, and elastin may be improved with a series of treatments. Blue light therapy helps improve the appearance of oily or congested skin and can be used to treat moderate inflammatory acne. Blue LED therapy is an alternative for clients who do not respond well to other acne therapies. LED therapy can be performed as an individual treatment, or in combination with your Hydrafacial.
- Lymphatic therapy: Lymphatic Drainage gives an added enhancement to your HydraFacial™ MD treatment. It moves toxins out of the lymph nodes, boosting the immune system and increasing blood circulation. By enhancing the HydraFacial™ MD treatment with mechanical lymphatic drainage, the skin is able to be healthy and radiant at its most optimal level.
NOT SURE WHICH HYDRAFACIAL IS BEST FOR YOU? CALL NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
Frequently Asked Questions About HydraFacials
What are the results of a HydraFacial like?
Considered an excellent treatment to include in your routine facial care regimen, a HydraFacial takes the process of a regular facial one step further. It works effectively to clean out your pores and provide an overall deeper level of cleansing. Based on your unique skin condition, our team at Bella Mia Medical Aesthetics and Laser Institute is also able to add additional elements to the facial to help enhance and improve many different types of skin issues.
Can I combine a HydraFacial with other treatments?
Several of our patients combine their HydraFacial treatment with a variety of additional treatments. These can be done during the same treatment session, and they may include facial fillers, BOTOX, and an accompanying appointment may also include a laser peel.
How often should I have a HydraFacial?
HydraFacials can be performed as regularly as you feel your skin needs rejuvenation. The majority of our patients schedule their HydraFacials a few months apart and supplement with traditional facials in between. Throughout your consultation at our facility, we will discuss how often you should receive a HydraFacial in order to preserve your desired results.
A Traditional Facial or a HydraFacial®? What is the Difference?
Hydrafacial treatment offers complete skin rejuvenation when compared to traditional facials. Discover your options when attending a consultation.Read
Skin Imperfections Improved With A HydraFacial®
The HydraFacial is a multi-step, customizable facial treatment that can smooth out wrinkles, even out the skin tone, and improve skin elasticity.Read
APRIL IS ROSACEA AWARENESS MONTH
Learn more about rosacea during rosacea awareness month!Read